We asked rare disease industry experts what are the 3 major challenges to developing treatments for all rare and orphan diseases and what is being done to overcome them? The issues they raised included:
- What are the major challenges faced by biotech and big pharma alike when treating and diagnosing all rare diseases?
- What is being done to overcome these obstacles in order to meet the patient need?
- How can patients gain access to treatments and not be deprived of optimal care?
Download this exclusive Interview now to find out the opinions to these questions and more from a selection of elite speakers participating in Europe’s largest Orphan Drug and rare disease congress at the 2nd annual the World Orphan Drug Congress on the 29th November – 1st December 2011 in Geneva.
Attend the World Orphan Drug Congress to hear and engage with the leading lights and key stakeholders of the orphan drug community.
1. Learn best practice for translating rare disease research into the clinical stage and beyond.
2. Hear exclusively about the European-wide National Rare Disease Plans.
3. Discover how to attain the clinical added value of an orphan drug to ensure reimbursement and market access to the patients in need.
Register before 21st October 2011 to receive the maximum discount and take advantage of our early bird offer at http://www.terrapinn.com/2011/world-orphan-drug-congress/
We look forward to welcoming you to Geneva in November