The global demand for pediatric drugs continues to multiply. Government legislation in the US and EU is demanding better pediatric drugs from the international pharma and biotech sectors.
The World Pediatric Drugs Congress will bring together all stakeholders in the drug development chain to discus strategic challenges, scientific advances and innovative solutions to bring better drugs to pediatric patients.
The brochure is now available, so get your copy today!
Come to the World Pediatric Drugs Congress and:
- Understand US pediatric plan incentives
- Identify the requirements for pediatric planning for product regulation in the EU
- Maximize the benefits to be obtained by submitting pediatric approval plans and licensing products for children
- Submit pediatric exclusivity agreements, and find out how this affects adult drug patents
- Optimize pediatric drug pre-clinical development
- Overcome challenges in pediatric drug clinical development
- Learn about new technologies and medical devices to improve pediatric drug delivery
- Meet with industry leaders committed to improving pediatric drug development
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the best, and to network with industry leaders from the international pediatric drugs community. The World Pediatric Drugs Congress is co-located with the World Orphan Drug Congress USA.