Paul Lasko, PhD, Chair, International Rare Disease Research Consortium (IRDiRC), Scientific Director, Institute of Genetics, Canadian Institutes of Health Research joined us last year at the World Orphan Drug Congress Europe to present on ‘Perspectives for worldwide rare disease research networking’
Download this presentation now to find out more about:
- Present state of rare disease research
- European rare diseases research landscape
- Possibility to diagnose Rare Diseases: over 1 800 genes tested to date
- Improved international collaboration and coordination could better facilitate research and could reduce inequities for patients
- Growth of IRDiRC 2011-2013
…And much more!
If you are interested in finding out more about the the European orphan drug landscape, then join us at the 5th Annual World Orphan Drug Congress.