Frederic Revah Ph.D., CEO, Genethon, joined us last year at the World ted in finding out more about pricing and reimbursement, then join us at the 15th Annual World Orphan DrugCongress Europe to present on ‘The role of patients organizations in funding and managing R&D for rare disease.’
Download this presentation now to find out more about:
- Establising a new business model
- AFM : “Association contre les Myopathies”
- The French Telethon : a national popular mobilization
- Genethon : Developing Gene Therapies for the treatment of Rare Disorders
- Gene Therapy : the next challenges
- Addressing Gene Therapy R&D : A multifaceted approach
…And much more!
If you are interested in finding out more about the vital role of patient groups, then join us at the 5th Annual World Orphan Drug Congress Europe.