Part of forecasting and best thought of at the early stage than just prior to commercialization, this workshop will help you wrap your head around health economics and market access, optimized operational pre and post approval programs to support all stakeholders. You will also understand patient insights and regulatory support in this four hour classroom-style set-up.
On April 22nd, at World Orphan Drug Congress USA Mapi will be leading a 4-hour workshop offering insight into Overcoming challenges in Rare Disease Health Research and Orphan Drug Program commercialization.
- Kelly Franchetti, RN, CCRN, CEN, Executive Director, Global Patients Insights and Engagement
- Carla Dias-Barbosa, MSc, Associate Research Director, Mapi HEOR & Strategic Market Access
- Charles Makin, BSPharm, MS, MBA, MM, Vice President, HEOR and Strategic Market Access
- Ron Christensen, MD, Chief Medical Officer
- Patricia Anderson, Vice President, Regulatory Services
- The Process of Understanding the Person with the Indication
- Patient Reported Outcomes Strategy
- Market Access Challenges for Rare Diseases
- Orphan Drug and Rare Diseases – Requirements for Real World Data
- Regulatory Hurdles Orphan Drug – Are They Increasing
Download the workshop brochure to find out more about what Mapi will be discussing.
It’s not too late to join their workshop! Simply book your Gold Pass for the World Orphan Drug Congress USA 2015 here >