Why expand your Orphan Drug business into the CEE?
The territory of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) with its substantial size of~350 million population is an attractive marketplace. The opportunity for geographic expansion is motivated by the growth perspective, where estimates show that the total pharma market in CEE is worth around 70 billion USD. Russia and Poland are making 25%, followed by the other countries in the territory i.e.: CzechRepublic, Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, etc…
The growing CEE economies are considered to be stable and sustainable markets. The increasing stakeholder influence, is significantly shaping the policy landscape in the majority of the countries to accelerate treatment access.
Download this whitepaper provided by Solpharm to find out why you should expand your business into the CEE.
Get your copy now to find out more about:
- Stable and sustainable market environment
- Harmonized marketing authorization, pharmaceutical legislation and PV processes
- Increased healthcare budgets
- Higher market growth rate vs developed markets in rare diseases/orphan medicinal products segment
- Diverse pricing and reimbursement landscape
Solpharm are attending World Orphan Drug Congress USA 2015 this year – book today to join them.