Workshops are great for in-depth, classroom style learning. There are seven to choose from at the upcoming World Orphan Drug Congress USA.
Register your delegate pass today at www.terrrapinn.com/orphandrug for your chance to check out the following workshops >
- Workshop A – Market forecasting for orphan & ultra-orphan drugs (perfect for CEOs, CFOs, Business Development, Strategy)
- Workshop B – Pricing & reimbursement (perfect for Heads, VPs, Directors and Managers of Market Access)
Medical Marketing Economics
- Workshop C – Using real world data to find undiagnosed patients with rare diseases
- Workshop D – Achieving commercial success for orphan drugs (perfect for Commercial, Brand/Product Manager)
- Workshop E – From endpoint to endgame: coordinating clinical and commercial early (perfect for R&D teams)
Red Team Associates
- Workshop F – Overcoming challenges in rare disease health research and orphan drug program commercialization (for CEOs and Commercial Heads)
- Workshop G – Addressing the ‘why’ behind treatment nonadherence: leveraging health psychology to design effective interventions in rare disease (for patient liaisons and Marketing Managers)
Register today at www.terrrapinn.com/orphandrug >
If you’re a CEO, for instance, attend market forecasting in the morning then go to research and commercialization in the afternoon. We’ve planned it out so there will be something for you the entire day.
While at it, bring your entire team to maximize learning on the other important topics. This is your one time chance in a year to do this. Don’t miss out!