Patient advocacy groups are just starting to realize their enormous potential to help advance treatment of cancer and rare diseases by supporting development of new drugs.
Download our new white paper, The Powerful and Evolving Role of Patient Advocacy Groups in Clinical Research, and learn how advocates are finding new ways to influence study design, recruit patients, and even directly finance clinical trials.
Advocates are giving this underserved community a unified voice.
What does it mean for our industry? Find out!
Download the white paper now to find out more about:
- Evolution of rare disease drug development
- Impact of orphan drug legislation on drug development
- FDA and patient engagement
- Pending U.S. legislation impacting rare diseases
- Role of patient registries and natural history studies in rare disease drug development
- Future trends for patient advocacy organizations
…and much more!
Premier Research are sponsoring the World Orphan Drug Congress USA 2017 – meet them there!